AUTOMATION FOR THE PRECIOUS METALS INDUSTRY
From the union between the experience of Italimpianti Orafi and the technological innovation of Tera Automation, specific industrial automations are now available for the precious metals industry.
The degree of automation is studied on the basis of the customer's needs and the pre-existing equipment in the company. The integration of one or more robots and vision systems for quality control allows you to increase both productivity and the quality of the finished product.
There are solutions for every stage of precious metal processing, from granulation to packaging. For each step, several systems have been created that can be purchased either individually or combined in one or more complete automated modules.
A PRODUCT OF EXCELLENCE: T-LINE™
T-Line™ is the first automated line in the world for the continuous production of precious metal ingots (gold and silver): from the production of the grains to the casting of the ingots, from weighing to personalization and finally to vacuum packaging.
An intelligent, flexible and highly customizable line for high volume production.
WHY CHOOSE T-LINE™ AUTOMATION
- High production
- High degree of customization (modules can also be added at a later time)
- Latest generation technologies (Industry 4.0)
- Quality of the finished product constant over time
- Lower production costs
- Safe process for the operator's health
- Manual work limited to the initial setting and then to the supervision of the machinery
- Interconnection of machines with each other and with the company management system (process data collection and management)
- Optimized production and scheduling of maintenance activities