Tunnel induction melting furnaces for continuous production of gold/silver ingots in controlled atmosphere. Melting occurs in isostatic graphite ingot molds by electromagnetic induction.
• Power range : from 7 kW to 200 kW
• Production : from 5 to 130 pieces per hour
These units consists of the following parts:
1. Loading area
2. Melting area
3. Solidification area
4. Cooling area
5. Unloading area
6. Power supply converter
– Sliding plane in tapes for the automatic loading of the mold into the ramp thrust.
– Motorized pusher assembly for the exact positioning of ingot molds.
– Melting chamber with different regulations of operating temperature: ~1200°C.
– Induction heating system.
– Melting area enclosed by panels made of insulating material with protective gas inlet on ingot mold entry.
– Advance of ingot molds via cooled tubular guides made of AISI310 steel
– Temperature monitoring and adjustment via pyrometers (working range 600-1800°C) with display on the operator’s panel.
Area that allows the management of the withdrawal of the ingot cast, self-regulating system in relation to the parameters:
• ambient temperature
• cooling water flow
• cooling water temperature
The system ensures the highest quality finished surface of the ingot.
– Protected, closed cooling chamber.
– Chamber length designed for a perfect control of the cooling curve (the ingot molds with the ingots shall come out at a temperature of ~30-40°C)
-Tape expunction from the cooling chamber
-Sliding top for storing the ingots melted.
Ingot sizes :
▪ Ingot – 100 Oz Ag
▪ Ingot – 1000 g Au, Ag
▪ Ingot – 500 g Au, Ag
▪ Ingot – 250 g Au, Ag
▪ Ingot – 100 g Au, Ag
▪ Ingot – 50 g Au, Ag
▪ Ingot – 1 Oz Au, Ag
▪ Ingot – 10 tolas Au
1 GOLD KILOBAR PER HOUR
1 SILVER KILOBAR PER HOUR