The hood, through the use of acids, is used to separate the precious metals contained in a sample of alloy in order to make a prior analysis of the material and decide the most suitable working process.
The hood is entirely made of self-extinguishing polypropylene PPS and is equipped with internal lighting
Depending on the model, can be equipped with:
- Two multiple assaying plants, one for HNO3 at 22 Bé and the other at 32 Bé, able to contain, in a quartz container for no.25 or 36 assays at a time.
The plants are made entirely in pirex glass and fitted with a vapour condenser, heaters with a power of 1200 W and power changer.
- One or more electric heaters for glass volumetric flask with changeable power, each one has six places for glass flasks and a power of 1700 W
- Two pyrex glass containers with lid, one for HNO3 at 22 Bé and the other at 32 Bé, fitted with 2000 W electric heaters and power changer.
- Washbasin for glass flask
- Collection tank for acids with stainless steel drain
|Max. Power||3 kW||3,4 kW||2 kW|
|Number of furnaces with n.6 matrasses||n.2||n.1||n.1|
|Pyrex Glass Containers||–||n.2||–|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||1500x600x2300||1800x650x2300||680x600x1600|
|Max. Power||4,5 kW||3 kW||4,5 kW|
|Number of furnaces with n.6 matrasses||n.1||–||n.1|
|Multiple Assaying Plants||n.2||n.2||n.2|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||2400x880x2500||1250x650x2500||1760x880x2500|