The plant is used to refine alloys containing platinum, palladium and rhodium by aqua regia method. The maximum quantity with this plant is 1-2-5 kg / cycle. The cycle time is 3 days of 8 working hours and the fineness of platinum and palladium refined obtained is 999.5 / 1000.
THE PLANT IS MADE UP OF:
► PPL hood containing :
- 20/50 lt pyrex reactor fitted with a pyrex condensor to condense the acid fumes and an electric heater. The heater is fitted with a power regulator
- Two 20/50 lt pyrex concentrators with heaters, condensate separators and pyrex condensors.
The heaters are fitted with power regulators
- Filter unit on wheels with a compressed air diaphragm pump to transfer the solutions
- Every unit is supplied with two storage containers on wheels for the king waters as well as a control panel.
► AgCl decantation tank complete with cover and suction connection – 50 lt capacity
Two containers for HCL and HNO3 positioned in a PPL tray as requested by European laws. The acids are transferred from the storage containers to 2 graduated pyrex containers inside the hood by a vacuum system. From there, they are transferred to the reactors by gravity.
► Filter unit fitted with :
- Easy to wash pyrex precipitation containers, and complete with two covers (one with relative porcelain buckner filter to transfer and filter the solution using a vacuum pump, one with fume suction connection for the fumes that develop during the cementation process).
- 10 lt vacuum filter flask
- Polyethylene buckner filter (ext. diameter 265 mm)
Vacuum system to transfer the acid solutions.
It can be added to this system the equipment for the refining of alloys based on rhodium.
This envelope consists of:
▪ Glass with hood for refining alloy
The rhodium is recovered in the form of powder.
The above system can be customized upon request of the client, the photos submitted are just one example of the many possible system solutions.
Based on the needs of the customer is possible to create a specific plant, with suitable characteristics to the process required.
|Power supply||Three phase||Three phase||Three phase|
|POWER||7 kW||7 kW||10 kW|
|Refining capacity* (kg/8h)||1 Kg||2 Kg||5 Kg|