This plant is designed for the treatment of waste water coming from the jewellery production.
The water contains normally a certain quantity of solid small particles of precious metal in form of fine sludge, difficult to treat with standard equipment as gravity sedimentation tanks, paper/polypropylene press filters.
The equipment is constituted by two step filtration unit:
- Lamellar settling tank with high performance, usually three/four times more efficient than the classic sedimentation tanks with calm conical surface
- Microfiltration unit made by:
- Small collection tank with level system
- Stainless steel centrifugal pump in order to guarantee a constant flow rate of the waste water to treat to maximize the filtration efficiency and lifetime
- No.7 Polypropylene cartridge filter
The main part of solid particles are separated by settling tank and collected at the conical bottom of this unit, the rest of solids are collected by cartridge filters that are resistant to the chemical aggressive solution and washable
|Power||400V 3P+T 0,5 kW||400V 3P+T 0,5 kW|
|Up to 5 micron||Up to 5 micron|
|Maximum Flow Rate||Up to 2 m3/H||Up to 2 m3/H|
|Sedimentation Tank Capacity||1700 l||1200 l|
|Microfiltration Working Pressure||1,5 bar||1,5 bar|
|Cartridge Filters||No.7 of 20″||No.7 of 20″|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)||3000 x 1500 x 2300 mm||2500 x 1000 x 2100 mm|