- Absolute alloy homogeneity guaranteed by the medium frequency converter
- Reduction of melting losses due to uniform temperature distribution on the melting material. This avoids the ‘skin effect’ typical of high frequency converters
- Better malleability of the alloys allowing for considerable section reductions without annealing
- Possibility to use different types of crucibles including graphite, clay-graphite, silicon carbide, zirconia etc.
- Automatic temperature control by immersion thermocouple or optical pyrometer
- Automatic power control regardless of quantity or type of metal
- Computerised alarm diagnostics available in four languages. Alarm messages appear on the display along with trouble-shooting guide lines.
- Automatic turn-off function for the furnace and cooling plant if not used for a certain amount of time (useful at the end of the working day)
- Pouring can be done by manual extraction of the crucible, tilting by handwheel or hydraulic tilting
- A closed cycle deionization system for cooling water is available as a standard feature on the larger furnaces. This system greatly reduces maintenance operations on these plants.
|Absorbed power kW||15||23||30|
|Power output kW||14.1||20||27|
|Useful capacity of silicon carbide crucible (kg Au 18 kt)||16||40||60|
|Melting time at max load (minutes) from cold||20||20||25|
|Required cooling power (frig/h)||5200||9000||12000|
|Chiller for 8 hours working||FRIGO 20||FRIGO 31||FRIGO 51|
|On board pump||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||1300x800x1700||1300x800x1700||1250x800x1750|
|Weight||550 Kg||580 Kg||600 Kg|