This plant can refine silver coming from silver nitrate solutions getting a final purity of 999,0/1000.
It consists of:
• Cathodes and Anodes bars complete of all the relevant electrical contacts
• Stainless steel Cathodes.
• Trolley stirring mechanism provided with blades for the breakage of the irregular deposits.
• Automatic discharging system of the silver crystals.
• Unsolvable anodes coated with oxides of PGM metals
• Re-circulation Tank
• NaOH dosing pump
• Electrical Board
• Rectifier Unit
All the above tanks and units are positioned in a framework with stairs and gangway for automatic discharge operation and easy access to the plant.
The units don’t require any particular maintenance and can work in a continuous cycle.
The above system can be customized upon request of the customer, the photos submitted are just one example of the many possible system solutions.
Based on the needs of the customer is possible to create customized systems, with suitable characteristics for the process requirements.
|Number of Rectifiers||1||1||1||1||2|
|Power of each
|10 Kw||18 Kw||42 Kw||42 Kw||42 Kw|
|Total Power Cells||2 Kw||4 Kw||8 Kw||12 Kw||24 Kw|
|Refining Capacity/Day||30 Kg||60 Kg||120 Kg||180 Kg||360 Kg|