|Used for the production of precious and non-precious metal alloy powders/grains, with sizes regulable from tens of microns up to a few millimeters.
The melting process can be carried out in air or a controlled atmosphere, as well as under vacuum or normal atmospheric pressure, thus allowing atomization of a wide range of metals including low temperature and/or easily oxidizable ones such as zinc, aluminum, copper, silver …
- Power range : from 30 kW to 250 kW
- Production Capacity: from 10 to 300 Kg per cycle
- Metals that can be melted: Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, and other base metals including alloys.
This system is composed of:
- Metal Melting unit by induction, optionally equipped with hood protection under controlled atmosphere
- Granulation die unit by induction
- Atomization unit equipped with a serie of adjustable nozzles
- Pressurization system of process fluids (water or gas) up to 250 bar, with pressure regulating system
- Powder / grain recovery system
- Recovery and filtration system of process water
- 2 Medium frequency converters
- PLC control with touch-screen for all phases of the cycle